Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mock Facebook Page

 Louise Mallard

  • 10 Posts
    1. Well, it's confirmed, my heart isn't as agile as I had wished.
    2. Rest in peace my love, you will be terribly missed. --with Josephine & Richards
    3. I just can't stop crying..
    4. Spring is in the air!
    5. I feel something is coming, I just can't place it..
    6. I am afraid. So many days ahead of me and I don't know how to face them.
    7. I am so alone, alone forever.
    8. Free! Body and soul free!
    9. I only pray that I can live a long life.
    10. My husband is alive! Thank the--
  • The thing about windows is they seem to take you away with them.. 
  • Article: Spring is coming!

2 comments:

  1. I like the link you posted about spring I agree that is definitely something that she would have posted because of how much the story was saying she loved it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That punctuation of the dash in the last entry is perfect. I also appreciate the "with Josephine and Richards" note, as it's a function of Facebook an makes this seem like a realistic post.

    ReplyDelete