Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Just Getting Started..

Hi! My name is Shelby Coder, and I am a sophomore here at LC. I am from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho generally, only because most people get that "deer in the headlights" look when I tell them I am actually from a small town called Rathdrum. Anyways, I came to Lewiston to study nursing, and as many times as I have switched majors, I think I'll stick with it. Generally English is not one of my favorite classes, hence my major, but I have found that Wendy makes it fun and easy to understand. I am friendly and a good study buddy so don't be afraid to approach me whenever! Looking forward to a great semester :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're still going into nursing. I still recall your ENGL102 final project regarding how medical professionals learn compassion. I look forward to your input in this class. Perhaps I can point you in the direction of doctors/nurses who are also poets, essayists, and fiction writers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelby! I completely understand the frequent changes in major and I do know where Rathdrum is! It's always a good feeling when you feel like you're finally in the right spot, hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there :)

    I was in the nursing program my freshman year lol It's a really hard program (I thought) so good luck with it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see that you're in this class! Lets home no toe nails fall off this semester, lol.

    ReplyDelete